We provide stated income loans in Texas and Florida
Stated Income Loan Requirements
Loan Types: 5/1 ARM and 7/1 ARM
Minimum Credit Score: 700
Maximum / Minimum Loan Amount: $2,000,000 / $510,401
30% on Loan Amounts up to $1,000,000
40% on Loan Amounts up to $2,000,000
- Loan amount <= $650,000, mimimum liquidity = $100,000
- Loan amount > $650,000 to $1,000,000, minimum liquidity = $250,000
- Loan amount > $1,000,000 to $1,500,000, minimum liquidity = $500,000
- Loan amount > $1,500,000, minimum liquidity = $1,000,000
- Cash equivelent securities / readily marketable securities may be used as verified liquidity
- Funds in a retirement account will not be included as verified liquidity
- Must have been self-employed for a minimum of 2 years in same line of business
- Minimum 6 months bank statements for both business and personal assets must be provided
- Business Number must be verified via 411 or Internet
- Business license or CPA letter verifying borrower's ownership of business for last 2 years
- State income levels are to be validated by documentation in file to be determined as reasonable, e.g., average monthly deposits should support income levels or other documentation must be provided.
- Passive income (retirement, Social Security, trust, interest dividend, annuity, child support, etc. must be fully verified
- Rental agreements must be provided if rental income is used to qualify
- U.S. Citizen
Self Employed Luxury Home Loan Video
When purchasing my personal home I used Mike Clover, he delivered and closed on time. Giving a lender 5 star review from an award winning Realtor of 32 years should tell you all you need to know. Mike is personable and prompt on returning phone calls also!
— Pamela Kizer Payne Facebook Review
Texas Owned & Texas Operated!
Call us at 1-800-223-7409 or submit information for a FREE Quick Quote!
FREE Quick Quote
- Mortgage Calculator
- Live Mortgage News
- and Much more!
- Compatible with Android and iPhone
Mike Clover is a 2015 Five Star Mortgage Professional, Multi-Year Winner featured in Texas Monthly Magazine
This Award for exceptional client service is only awarded to 1% of all the Mortgage Professionals in the Dallas/Fort Worth region